My children have officially inherited their dad's nearsighted gene. Emma and Josh just got their first pair of glasses. They look cute but I wish they didn't have to wear them (and I didn't have to pay for them!).
Zack was running around the other day, something he does all the time, and ran into the couch and put his teeth nearly through his lip. It was a bloody mess but is healing really quickly. His lip was hanging for about a day but it's almost back to normal.
Alex has achieved the rank of Star on his way to his Eagle scout. He advances on Wednesday so I will put a few pictures up after that. He is now 2 inches taller than I am and is wearing a size 13 shoe! And Joshua's feet are as big as mine!

2 comments:
They look so cute in their glasses! So glad you're doing good. Loved seeing your kids -- can't wait to see more pics of your house! Miss you!
I agree with Tracy! We need pics of the house! I love the glasses. :)
Post a Comment