Saturday, May 17, 2008

Well, it's official. We -- are bloggers! I showed the family website to Payne and he got the brilliant idea of creating our own family blog. So here goes. I will probably be contacting some of you for ideas about layout and adding different elements. We rarely have anything happen here. For those of you who know about Primary in our ward, my bishop has decided to reorganize it completely due to recent events. I wonder what that means for me, if anything. We had a great time at Mom's for mother's day. The best part was going to church and her getting to tell everyone that 7 of her children surprised her for mother's day, like it was finally her turn to brag! I didn't want it to end but I was starting to get really tired! We've got to do things like this more often. I miss all of you too much! And Payne is not a game player and I love to play games with everyone, even though I am not very good. But we really felt the absence of Lori and Kristi. I haven't see either of them in over 2 years. Maybe we'll make it out to Califonia or Texas next summer.

We only have 8 school days left and the boys are getting excited to go swimming again. I know Emma will be thrilled to have Joshua home all the time. They are fast friends. And I will be thrilled not to have to get up at 6:30. I haven't been to check the garden in a while cause it's been raining everyday. We finally had a bit of sun today and I got the strawberry patch finished, but everything is still very muddy. Maybe monday. I hope ths doesn't get too mundane for some of you, it's just slow living here. I will write when something noteworthy happens.

5 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

Good to have you. The layout looks great! And by the way, happy birthday.

Grandma said...

Very good Amy, I love all the blogs. I'm on the internet all the time now.
It looks great. Love you so much

Teresa said...

Welcome Amy! I'm so excited to hear about you and your family. I miss you guys so much. Don't worry about it being mundane. My blog has boring junk all over it. I love to read it though, because it makes me fell like everyone isn't so far away. :)

Unknown said...

OK, now it's time to post somethign else. Pictures and recordings of kids singing, and stuff like that, so I can have something to do while I'm at work. Come on, hurry up and entertain me!

Nickell said...

How about another post? Seriously.....it's time!