Thursday, February 26, 2009

We're Moving!!!!!

We are finally getting out of Kentucky! Payne got orders for Ft. Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas, with a report date of July 9th. So we will probably be leaving here sometime in June. We are all very excited and anxious about selling this house. But if we are able to sell it we will be able to get a really fun house down there. I add some pictures of one of the 400 houses in our price range, one of the ones I really like. I know, it's red. But for some reason I really love this one! And it's only about 150,000! We will also be less than 4 hours from Lori which is an added bonus. I need to live near family. Right now we are busy trying to get the house ready to be on the market so I will probably not post anything for a while until we have some good news. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

What a neat house! YAY for moving! Im so jealous about you getting to go to Texas :) I miss it terribly It'll be so nice for you and my mom to live by each other

Unknown said...

YAY for getting out of Kentucky! You can come back to being amongst almost normal people now. Your next move should be just a little more to the northwest. :)

Lori said...

Very cool house! Can't wait to have you close by!