Sunday, September 6, 2009

We've had quite a month! Joshua was baptized on the 23rd of August. We had a house full of people and so much fun! And for those of you who know Josh, it was about the most amusing baptism ever. We tried to have people give talks but Josh had other ideas -- they were more like conversations. It was great! I know Lori and Jeny already posted some pictures but here are some of the same, and a few of my own.
We didn't sleep much the whole weekend, I guess Mark was pretty tired!

The day after the baptism was the first day of school. Josh was excited to go but doesn't look so happy in this picture-not sure why. Emma is LOVING school! She has lots of new friends and loves to get prizes for doing her work so well.

Alex is a preteen in middle school. Need I say more?

Later that same day......



Mom has been pretty sore since then from a seatbelt injury and Dad got a big bruise on his chest. He says he took a picture but it's a "just in case" picture and he refuses to let us post it - says it's X-rated. Maybe we can convince Mom to put it up one of these days. From what I have heard they are both doing better every day. We got a new van yesterday, a Toyota. It's nice but I will miss the DVD player, a lot!







6 comments:

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

Congrats Josh! Sorry about the car. Toyotas are nice though! I love the "picture" of Alex, hilarious.

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

By the way....the above comment is from Nicole Jensen.....I had been messing around with my profile. Leonard is my maiden name...

Teresa said...

Sad for the car, but yay for Josh! Super fun :) Alex's picture is also my favorite. Sorry I couldn't be there. Hopefully next time!

Unknown said...

What? No DVD player? That's no good. I guess now you will have to get a portable one, then you can take it camping, too!
Hey great picture of Mark, and I'm looking mighty good in that shot, aren't I?!

Tracy said...

Holy cow woman! Love the baptism pictures and the school pictures. The van pictures are scary! So glad you all are okay!

Tricia Lauritzen said...

Congrats to Josh. Awesome. Know what you mean about the DVD player. You can get a portable one at walmart for pretty cheap though, so worth it!