Emma finished her dance class and they had a recital - a very long recital. Her class's costumes were definitely the best.
Click here to see the whole thing.
I LOVE this picture of her!!!!! She looks so grown up!
She also had a little performance at the PTA meeting with her classmates. At the end of the year she earned a medal and certificate for having the most AR (accelerated reading) points in the whole kindergarten! We are very proud of her.
And she lost her first tooth. So exciting! Now her bottom teeth are coming in behind the baby teeth - should make for some huge orthodonture bills in a few years.
She will probably start 1st grade next year but over the summer she is taking swimming lessons and going to art camp. Today she learned how to dive! I don't think she likes diving very much.
Joshua is having a great year. He was on his school's Chess Team and participated in a few tournaments. In the last one they played their team took 4th place, the best they've ever done. They were all so happy because they got a big trophy for the school and each got a medal.



Then there were the DIGI Awards. His GT class created a class blog and they won 1st place in the district-wide digital media competition, and again they took home a trophy for the school and each got a medal.
This is Josh with Mrs. Derby, his GT teacher.
This summer I put him on the community swim team and he is doing really well! It gives him something to do every morning and the meets are great for him. He is also going to Cub Scout Day Camp next week for the first time. And I get to volunteer for a day...with 16 eight-year-olds...in 95 degree heat. Should be fun!
Zachary is just the same - such a fun kid to have and cute as a button! I will have to post some pictures of him next time. And Alex wants me to put up some of his concert video but I will do that next time, too.

3 comments:
She will probably start first grade? What would make her not atart first grade?
I even got into first grade and I can't spell!
She might start 2nd grade instead.
Post a Comment