Sunday, May 9, 2010

Birthday.


Ok guys. Good news. Your one and only(alex), will be taking over this blog. YAY!!!!!!!!

So about a week ago I turned 13. We went down to the Alamo and went to the ripleys believe it or not museum. I forgot the camera, and i didnt get any good videos. Sorry.
I Did get all my Baltimore Ravens Gear.
.

Later we went to Red Lobster and we all pigged out.


Nothing else to talk about right now. I have a spring concert in two weeks and there will be new videos.

7 comments:

mindy said...

Hooray for a post! The Alamo sounds fun. Hope you had a great birthday, Alex!

Parkinson Family said...

Yea, Alex! Thanks!

Grandma said...

Yay, we'll get to hear something from Amy occasionally now. Way to go Alex. Happy Birthday. We love you lots.

Lori said...

Alex, you are just cool, but I guess you know that already! I love you. Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Welcome to the blogging world! (:

Unknown said...

Ok, Alex. Now we know who to come after when nothing is posted. Bwahaha! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Al, you're failing! Post something new already!