Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm a little slow getting Halloween pictures up - maybe because I hate Halloween. It's such a non-holiday. But the kids love to dress up and get candy and I don't have the heart to tell them no. Some of these are from the party at church the weekend before. Alex is posing with some of the little deacons - they all look so young next to him! (by the way, Zack is posing in front of the new van).
The biggest reason I have been neglecting the blog is school. When I have that many classes all happening at once I find it hard to concentrate on much of anything else, and blogging is one of those things. But I did finish the semester with all "A"s, YEA!!!! It was a really tough semester, I don't think I will ever take that many credits at a time again. But I am so glad to have all those classes finished now. I have one more class to take next semester, microbiology, and if all goes well I will start the nursing program in the fall.
We had Lori and Nico here for Thanksgiving and it was so much fun! I love having family in my house. Joshua and Nico could be twins. They are both very tall and very talkative and super smart. And they get along soooo well! Lori and I had fun cooking and shopping and eating. It was fun to just relax and not study for a few days. I think they are coming again for Christmas-I hope. This time I will take some pictures!

4 comments:

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

Your kids are so big! Alex is looking very manly and Josh is so tall. I remember when Josh wore that spiderman costume! Zach looks like a mini-me version of him. Soooo...cute.

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm so glad you are still alive! So do you have Christmassy pictures to put up now? I love the Halloween pictures (although I also don't like Halloween). Al's dezcon picture is a little disturbing, though. Boys are so weird!

Unknown said...

Deacon. Whoops.

Tracy said...

I cannot believe how your kids have grown! I know mine aren't that big, are they? Crazy. Hope you all had a good Christmas. Miss your family!