We finally have a picture of Emma to add. I took this picture about a month ago and then lost my camera. Now that I've found it I can tell you that Emma and Josh were fighting over the remote one afternoon and Josh twisted her arm so hard it sprained it. She didn't move it for 2 days. It's always so sad to see your kids really hurt. I think Josh felt worse than anyone because he thought he broke it. It was a good lesson for him to learn.
Zachary said his prayers completely by himself tonight for the first time. It was great to hear him, even though most of it was whispered. He loves to volunteer for the dinner prayer but has always needed help until tonight. What a sweetie!
Payne wanted to add some shots of the new bird so here he is. He chirps a lot but it's a happy sound - Mom would love it! I think he likes his bird. He cleans out the cage every day and talks to him a lot. He is a lot of fun to have around.
I love that I can put videos on here so easily so I just have to add them when I have them. Zachary was very sad in this one and when I showed it to him he got even sadder. I wish I could have taken a picture of his face while he was watching himself.

6 comments:
I love your bird!! So pretty. That video makes me miss Zack a lot!! What a cutie.
I really want to give Zack a hug now. He's so dang cute! And I love your bird as well. Very pretty!
Uncle T looks so happy with his bird! Zach is funny- CHEESE!
Ok. don't tell Payne, but a bird? Spencer and I were laughing a lot about it last night. He is a big manly man and he wants a bird? What about a tiger or a man-eating baboon? (that's on my list for when I'm old and can sit on the porch and cuss at people. The baboon will scare the really nasty middle-schoolers)
ps, I love the silver stripe! Mine is turning out to be brown with lots of silver sprinkels!
Cute bird. I love it. Zachery is so very cute. He needs a hug. Emma looks so grown up as does Alex. Loved the video too.
Mom
Post a Comment