Great blog with nice pictures. For more links on computer technology, pls visit www.yasthirah.comFor more info on soccer, pls visit http://www.aptconnections.blogspot.com/
this is good for awhile. but don't get too comfy! Looks like you need to block a few website spammers here! Stupid people!
How do I block them?
I don't know. I will see if I can get Mark to call you tonight - hockey night you know. Nickell may know better than he does anyway. I'm feeling a bit like that pig today!
Stupid spammersbut ill hav to check out those runescape websites
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great blog with nice pictures.
For more links on computer technology, pls visit www.yasthirah.com
For more info on soccer, pls visit http://www.aptconnections.blogspot.com/
this is good for awhile. but don't get too comfy! Looks like you need to block a few website spammers here! Stupid people!
How do I block them?
I don't know. I will see if I can get Mark to call you tonight - hockey night you know. Nickell may know better than he does anyway. I'm feeling a bit like that pig today!
Stupid spammers
but ill hav to check out those runescape websites
Post a Comment