Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I know, I'm 2 weeks overdue. School is keeping me busy. I am trying to get a few weeks ahead so I can take my finals early and have all of December off. Anyway, we had a fun Halloween. We kind of recycled all the costumes this year but all the kids were happy with theirs. We decided to skip the trunk-or-treat this year because they didn't have anything else and it's kind of far away. So we had some friends over and went through our neighborhood and then we went to their neighborhood. They had so much candy! I should have taken a picture of the bowls full. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ah, Emma's a girlie halloweener just like her aunt Lori. I don't think I was ever anything scary until I couldn't go trick-or-treating anymore. They all look great!
Aah! I'm a pro at deleting things! I think they all look great! What I said in the comment that I deleted was that Derek would be jealous of Joshua because he didn't have nametape on his uniform.
yay for halloween pictures! Alex looks like he really got into character with his! What great kids! I miss them. Want to come here for Thanksgiving?
We would love to but we just spent all our money on our Christmas trip to Great Wolf Lodge. Maybe next year, I might have some school money left over.
Post a Comment