Wednesday, November 19, 2008

In an effort to keep Jeny entertained I took a video of Alex playing his latest piece. Not perfect but he's really getting good. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY ALEX!!! you are so good! I can play one hand of Mary Had a Little Lamb, so really Zach is probably so good, too, but you really are! And that smile! Dang you're cute!

Parkinson Family said...

Fantastic!! You are now better than your mother! Well done, Alex.

Holly Emerson said...

I especially loved the bird on your shoulder singing along!

Amy said...

Hey! I can play that song! Just not with the right fingering.

Lori said...

Wow Alex! Keep playing and smiling and the girls will come to you!!!
BTW...Holly, now that we know you're not dead or hiding. Say a few last words before you go into the 3-4 month hiding of a new mom (no sleep, no brains, you know the drill).

Teresa said...

Keith says it sounds wonderful, but the bird is off key :) You are very talented! Keep playing!

The Keel Gang said...

I love hearing the bird in the background, I can't ever seem to remember if it's Sunny or Sunshine....anyway! Alex is better than me! I need to take lessons all over again, to really learn. Thanks for figuring how to get the video on here! YEA!

Teresa said...

I still just cant see alex being big... I always think of him as i did in san antonio- the one I had to trick into taking naps