That was GREAT!! I'm glad your head was inside the cabinet and not the stove right next to you!! Good job, Alex! I see you're starting to grow a little lip hair too -- is it possible you're that grown up now?
Oh man. That made my whole day! That is totally something that would happen at my house. Austin would be just like Alex... laughing and laughing. Kids are great aren't they!
8 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha! Alex is awesome :)I like his videos
This is great! One of the most entertaining ever! I love the rump shot!
Way to have me rolling on the floor laughing! Well done, Alex. Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving.
I was annoyed until I saw it, I was laughing so hard I had to watch it again about 3 times!
That was GREAT!! I'm glad your head was inside the cabinet and not the stove right next to you!! Good job, Alex! I see you're starting to grow a little lip hair too -- is it possible you're that grown up now?
This one wins my vote for best video of the year! Everything about it is good! "Cheese!" I'm still laughing about it!
What an awesome video! Great backside hahahahaha! We miss you all!
Oh man. That made my whole day! That is totally something that would happen at my house. Austin would be just like Alex... laughing and laughing. Kids are great aren't they!
Post a Comment