Monday, October 27, 2008

Okay, lots of catching up to do. I went to Maryland for 2 weeks and left Tarquennis home with the kids. I think they had a pretty good time but they were glad I came home to cook for them! Our Home Depot has a day for kids every month or so. They have a project for them to work on, a helicopter flies in, the firemen and policemen are there with all their gear, plus there is cotton candy and a big blow-up slide. It happened while I was gone so Dad took them all.


Before I left we got to go camping. It's hard to find a good night for camping here because it doesn't cool down at night and it's miserable to be outside in that all night. But we had a great weekend and I wanted to do something fun with the kids before I left them for 2 weeks. We went with some friends of ours and we all had a great time!








This picture of Emma and Zack was taken while I was gone - I just thought it was too cute! Same with the one of Zack in Dad's boots.



The weekend after I got home we celebrated Emma's birthday. We went to Huber Farms again to pick pumpkins. After that we went to a place called Henry's Ark which is an animal rehabilitation and rescue place. There are animals running around loose all over the place. I have pictures of them but I will have to put up another post cause I'm over my limit with pictures. Anyway, the kids got to feed them and got bitten a few times. So much fun!
















Here we are in the corn maze looking for the 13 scarecrows. The boys had a great time here.









4 comments:

Teresa said...

My goodness thats alot of stuff! How fun! I love Alex's documentary! I guess Emma didn't want to be on "youtube" huh? Very cute:)

Unknown said...

Nice!! I love Al's movie! He needs to do a "Man vs Wild" episode, and call himself "Beah". Emma looks super happy with teh fireman hat on!

Unknown said...

ps. your silver is coming in lovely!

Lori said...

How funny! Emma looks SO not happy in her fire-fighter's gear! I love the pictures. Tell Uncle T thank you for all of us!