Something else kind of "fun". Our new dog found a place to dig in the backyard where I think a previous owner may have buried a pet. We're not sure what it was but we found a skull, spine with ribs, lots of fur, and a few other unidentifiable things. If you are squeamish do not scroll down to the pictures, but if you're a Lauritzen I'm sorry they are not more gross than this.



Sunday, May 3, 2009
Almost a teenager
Alex is officially out of primary and we are about to be blessed with the priesthood in our home! He turnes 12 years old (is he really that old?) on Friday and Saturday he had a swimming/movie party with some friends. They had a great time! We got him a guitar and a new mp3 player. He needs one of his uncles to visit so they can teach him how to play his guitar (hint hint!!!). We love him tons and are always very proud of him and the choices he makes. Happy birthday Alex!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Alex!!! I like your guitar :)
The bones...thats interesting and gross. :)
Happy Birthday Alex! I can't believe how old you are. It's been too long since I've seen you. Amy, the one with the fur is pretty gross! Nice going. The skull looks very small. Maybe a rodent of some kind? Rat or guinea pig? Crazy.
Wow, this is a great post! Why does Alex look like he's 16? He is still supposed to be 5. Darn kids always growing without me!
I love the bones! Did you figure them out yet? It looks pretty small. I'd agree with Mindy on this - maybe a rat or something like that.
judging from the color of the fur I was thinking guinea pig or maybe squirrel
Post a Comment