Friday, May 22, 2009

We have spent a wonderful 3 days in San Antonio looking for our new home. We finally settled on a beautiful one (see video). It's a little bigger that what we have now so Alex will get his own room. And, though the video does not do it justice, the flooring is absolutely gorgeous! 16" ceramic tile and beautiful real wood! Unfortunately our current home has not sold yet so we had to do a contingency contract, but we are hopeful that everything will work out. I initially took the video just to remind myself which house it was so it's goes through really fast, but you get the idea.

7 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

very nice!!! watch out for the ceramic tile--all of your dishes will not only break, they will shatter into a million pieces. are the kids so excited?

$$$_A-Dawg_$$$ said...

My room looks small. I hope it isnt really that small.

Tracy said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! How fun to keep in touch with your family this way. You're moving?! I love the new house and hope it all works out. We miss you all!

Unknown said...

oooooooh, nice! I like the ceramic tile a lot. I have had it in my kitchen for 10 years now and its my fav! I think you should put your statue of a greek god in that alcove on the stairs. Super cool!

Holly Emerson said...

You have a statue of a greek god? Because that would be perfect in that little alcove. I really love it. I especially love the pantry and the huge linen closet!

Amy said...

no statue yet but you never know! I was thinking more along the lines of a really cool indoor palm or some other tall tree since there's a window right there. By the way, they accepted our contract today - step one. Now we just have to sell this house!!!!

Unknown said...

but a greek god! what could be better? he doesn't have to be naked (in fact not naked would be preferable), just his chest. I'd even help move him in!