Friday, May 15, 2009

New Hat?!

Zachary has finally figured out what to do with all the underwear he isn't wearing yet - and is pretty proud of himself for it! I decided to hold off on potty training until we get moved. That way we can still have him in diapers for the 18 hour car trip!



This is part of the "breakfast in bed" I got for Mother's Day. Josh and Alex got up very early (we have 9:00 church) and made bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, and put them all on my gold serving platters. It was pretty good, too. They did a great job with no help from anyone!

2 comments:

mindy said...

Way to go boys! Good job with the breakfast. I like the hat too. Isn't it funny, I think all kids must do that at some point.

Unknown said...

Yay for kids that spoil you on Mother's Day! I love the gold platters! Just what you deserve!