We are in the midst of one heck of an ice storm right now! I think Tere and Heidi are getting it, too - we keep hearing about Arkansas. So we are kind of stuck in the house and the satellite is frozen so we have no regular TV. So to entertain ourselves (and Jeny) we made some videos. We haven't put anything on here about Chuck in quite a while so he got in on the action today.
Sunny is a very strange bird. He loves to be handled and has even decided he likes to help us with our dental hygiene.
Zack had some fun with a deck of cards the other day. We liked it so much that we haven't taken it down yet. And he was so proud of himself!
Here is what an ice storm looks like, in case some of you have never experienced one before. Somehow it rains when the temperature is below freezing and it turns to ice as soon as it lands. The last one left a lot of people without electricity because the trees get so heavy with the ice they just break under the weight and land on the power lines. Alex went out this morning and shot his basketball up in the basket and it didn't come down. Too much fun!



5 comments:
Yeah, the iceman cameth to our house too. It is slick as it could be outside, but leave it to Texans to believe they can still drive in this mess. We've been hearing sirens all evening!
Yeah it's pretty ugly here too. You guys got alot more solid stuff though. Here it freezes, warms back up just enough to start getting slushy and freezes again.Last night there were 93 accidents reported to the Arkansas State Police. I havent gone anywhere though 'cause we have alot of out of towners up here (who cant drive) for the pony track
Your pets crack me up! Chuck is huge now. I don't know if Jason will ever let him visit again. We got 3 inches of snow last night and now it's sleeting like crazy. No ice yet.
Chuck is huge! How old is he now? It took Lew about a year and a half to be that big. I think Sunny is cute, but the teeth thing - that's just nasty! Tell Zac I think he did a great job with the cards and give him a big hug for me. Dang, he's cute! Thanks for thinking of me!
Chuck will be a year old in April. I think he's pretty big, too, but I expect him to be a lot bigger. His mother is about 3 times that size!
Post a Comment