Purely for entertainment! This is Zack wearing Alex's first suit. It fits him perfectly! Emma's hair before she slept on it. Emma's hair after a few nights of sleeping on it - and then throwing snow into it. It's an endless battle.
Oh my gosh! The hair is great!!! I love it! Let her know how jealous I am of her curls, since mine is so straight that hairspray doesn't even do any good. Beautiful! but don't tell her this while you're brushing out her hair, that won't help.
I can't believe how much Zach looks like Alex. Emma does too, some. Poor Josh is gonna be like Jeny and think he was adopted! Give Zach a big wet kiss from Aunt Lori next time he sings for you.
6 comments:
What a handsome boy in his suit! Sara was singing along with him through the whole song and loved watching him.
Man you guys got alot of snow! He is so cute singing his song!
Oh my gosh! The hair is great!!! I love it! Let her know how jealous I am of her curls, since mine is so straight that hairspray doesn't even do any good. Beautiful! but don't tell her this while you're brushing out her hair, that won't help.
thanks for the entertainment!
I laugh harder every time I look at Emma's hair. Today I am laughing so hard I am crying - and I didn't bring my makeup to work. Shoot!
I can't believe how much Zach looks like Alex. Emma does too, some. Poor Josh is gonna be like Jeny and think he was adopted! Give Zach a big wet kiss from Aunt Lori next time he sings for you.
Post a Comment